9am – 2pm
Industry regulations require employment to be contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check which includes criminal records (for licensed positions, this requires fingerprints or a live scan), a drug screen, checking your eligibility for employment through the Department of Health, and verifying your employment history and references. Tuberculosis screening also is required after an offer of employment has been made and during the course of employment.
WCAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Most positions include certain essential physical requirements such as lifting, bending, reaching, and/or sitting/standing for long periods of time.
(for Regular Full-Time Employees)
- Annual leave (also available to regular part-time employees)
- Sick leave (also available to regular part-time employees)
- Paid holidays
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company-paid basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability
- Company-paid Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program with discretionary employer match (also available to part-time employees)